What Does A Social Security Disability Lawyer Do
Social Security/Disability And Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
When our attorneys work for you, we:
- We can file your disability application directly with Social Security and complete any paperwork Social Security requires you to fill out.
- We will take a detailed medical and work history from you.
- Contact your medical providers to obtain your medical records and get your doctors’ opinions about why you are disabled.
- Meeting with you throughout the case to learn about you, develop the case and to advise you on the law.
- Preparing you for your hearing.
- Preparing legal arguments throughout your case, as needed.
- Attending your hearing with you.
- Filing any appeal necessary after your hearing.
- Ensuring you are paid all of the benefits you are entitled.
Already started through the process? We represent people at all levels within the Social Security Administration, including the Initial, Reconsideration, Hearing and Appeals Council phases. Wherever you are in the process, we can help you find the finish line.
Our Kentucky SSDI Attorneys Help…
- Disabled or chronically-injured people seeking disability or SSI benefits
- People who have physical and mental disabilities.
- People who have been wrongfully denied benefits at any level within the Social Security Administration.
- Social Security Disability Benefits In Kentucky
- Receiving Unemployment And Social Security Benefits
- Why Social Security Disability Denies Most Initial Claims
- Social Security Insurance Explained
- Who Determines Whether Someone Is Disabled And Should Receive Benefits
- Options Available If Your Claim Is Denied